Friday, December 29, 2006

Chow Yun Fatt Has Illegimate Child??


I read this from today's Chinese paper screaming there is wind Chow Yun Fatt has a 20 year old daughter. The 'wind' started in China and Chow is purportedly blessed (or cursed) with a 20 year old illegimate daughter called Fook Hee. Of course the paper concluded the source of the rumor cannot be trusted.

WTF? Fook Hee? Fark you. We know Chow had 1 failed marriage behind him. Those who were older would have remembered Chow had one time married Candice Yu On On. I guess his womanizing days ended when he married his current wife. There had been long rumored Chow had turned 'good' because dear father-in-law is no Tom, Dick or Harry. This is heresay because I don't want to claim I said it and get sued my pants off. Or worse, father-in-law find some cheap assassin and shoot my head. I heard you can get it done for 2000 baht....

Chow with ex-wife Candice Yu

No comments: